Enterprise Data Architect - Treasury - Finance & Risk - Investment Ban
As an Enterprise Data Architect you will be responsible for providing leadership in data design development, data requirements gathering and requirements clarification, as well as liaising with architecture owners to influence solution design, ensure data requirements are met, advising on best practice and realising enterprise synergies. This will involve working in an enterprise agile architecture framework environment as well as having extensive data architecture strategy experience.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years data architecture experience within major global investment banks
- Understanding of treasury, finance and/or risk functions within investment banking
- Proven experience to define, implement and govern a data architecture strategy
- Enterprise architecture framework experience; SAFe, DAD or LeSS
- Hadoop, Ab-Initio and Collibra experience beneficial; Jira and Agile central also helpful
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, influence and management skills up to senior levels
- Degree educate or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a GBP650-700/day contract role based London initially for six months.