Castlebarn Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join the team based in Bexleyheath. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum with potential annual bonus of up to £18k.
Castlebarn Ltd is a well-established KFC franchise who have been operating for over 35 years. Being a KFC Area Manager, you’ll be an inspiring, hands-on leader with a great eye for detail. As you’ll be guiding every area of the business from the restaurant to the kitchen whilst also building, nurturing and developing a happy, high-achieving team in your area.
In the role and following a structure training plan, you will be knowledgeable on KFC operations in order to support your area in achieving customer satisfaction and overall business performance. You will have commercial acumen and ability to think beyond the core operational element to lead and inspire a team.
What would you be doing as our Area Manager?
- Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations and Brand Standards are adhered to at all times.
- Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence, felt by our customers and measured through our customer satisfaction programme.
- Role modelling our How We Win Together behaviours, leading by example and championing our recognition culture.
- Reviewing weekly business data to provide appropriate coaching to follow up with your team for business excellence.
- Owning EHO visits conducted in your stores.
- Facilitating periodic business reviews with your General Managers to agree their upcoming targets in line with P&L. These will be locked in and you will measure (as well as coach and support) their performance against. You will present these to your Line Manager for both results achieved versus plan, as well as the upcoming plans.
- Attending area and company management meetings, being ready to present your area data as required.
- Being pro-active to support your area recruitment & selection process whilst in line with the labour plans. Follow up with your General Managers on the completion of all new starter check-in assessments, helping to grow team retention in the area.
- Supporting the General Managers with effective onboarding of all new starters, with appropriate support & training provided to them for their success.
- Identifying talent within the team and work with the General Manager on their bench plans.
- Supporting active management trainees that are being coached by your General Managers.
- Supporting active team development plans as well as taking accountability for your own personal development and working closely with your Line Manager on this.
- Completing audits on staffing training records, to ensure the General Managers are fully compliant to H&S and Food Safety regulations, as well as Brand Standards.
- Conducting disciplinary meetings when applicable
- Supporting head office teams, ensuring we maintain great working relationships
- Attending team meetings to support the store management team on delivering both brand and company key messages/processes.
Area Manager salary, incentives & benefits
- £37,000 per annum
- Potential annual bonus of up to £18k.
- Company mileage will be covered as well as a company phone package
- After 1 years’ service completed, offered private healthcare with Bupa
Castlebarn believes in traditional values and operates just like a family. We are a very sociable company and we strive to incorporate our company value of fun whenever we can. Our teams regularly enjoy nights out and each year we organise a big Christmas party to celebrate the successes of the year.
Now is a fantastic time to join Castlebarn if you are looking for a long-term career path and prepared to work hard for the results, we would love to hear from you and share more details of being an Area Manager at Castlebarn! Please apply now!
Apply for Area Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly