KS3-4 Cover Supervisors
The Supply Register are currently working with Felpham Community College who are looking to appoint enthusiastic, experienced and committed Cover Supervisors to work across Secondary Key Stage 3-4.
“Teaching is consistently good. Leaders at all levels work well together to foster an ethos of continual improvement; staff are held to account, and a wide range of effective training is provided.”
Responsibilities will include:
- Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about processes and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- NVQ Level 4 (Cover Supervisor HLTA)
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience within UK Schools
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
Apply for KS3-4 Cover Supervisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly