General Cover Teacher
The Supply Register are currently working with a Secondary School in Staines who are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and committed supply teachers to work general cover across all secondary Key Stages.
The school has been graded Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted.
“The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You have developed a strong safeguarding culture across the school which staff and pupils feel proud to be part of.”
Responsibilities will include:
- Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about processes and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
- NVQ Level 4 (Cover Supervisor HLTA)
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience required within UK Schools.
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. The costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
(General Cover, Cover Supervisor, Secondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Key Stage 5, Supply Teacher)
Apply for General Cover Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly