Business Development Manager (English speaking markets)
Business Development Manager / Sales / BDM / SEO / Digital Marketing / B2B Sales / Content Marketing / Excellent OTE
Business Development Manager is needed for our client, an ambitious and rapidly growing software business based in Twickenham, South West London with customers all over the world. They have built a world-class SEO and content marketing software platform that helps companies of all sizes get the best return from their websites.
They are now developing the exciting next generation of their software using advanced Big Data analytics and machine learning to give content marketing and SEO teams an even greater competitive edge. They have spent several years developing a unique global proposition and are starting to see some significant and award winning results with major eCommerce clients as they roll-out their new solution internationally.
To support this development they're looking for a passionate and ambitious business development leader to take their unique proposition to a broad spectrum of international clients.
The role is varied and interesting and will suit someone who has a track record of success developing new business relationships for digital marketing agencies, software businesses or consultancies. This is very much a data-driven consultative sales process and they seek to earn their prospective clients' trust by sharing fresh impactful insights and data that challenges clients to think differently.
As such they'd be particularly interested to hear from anyone with a track record of selling similar solutions at a senior level to companies in this space.
- Developing new business relationships and sales
- Building international channel partnerships
- Networking across existing client groups to win new business
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Several years' experience selling digital marketing solutions to senior executives in major companies
- Solid grounding in all aspects of SEO/Content Marketing
- Relevant sector experience but attitude and desire are just as important
- Passionate with a burning desire to make a significant impact in your role
- Desire to accelerate your career in a role where you have plenty of autonomy to get things done the way you think they should be
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate technical concepts concisely and inspirationally at c-level
- Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently
- Ambitious - they're looking for talented candidates that want to run large chunks of the company in the near-future
- You'll be confident in your leadership abilities and know you will be a success in whatever challenge you take on
- Good working experience of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Extensive use of SEO Tools and Excel
Bonus Skills (Desirable but not essential)!
- Fluency in other European languages (especially French)
- Track record of sales success with eCommerce businesses
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
Why work with them?
They're an ambitious young, fast-growing company intent on building world-class software for a global customer base of leading brands, agencies and e-commerce sites. You'll have ample opportunity to shine, to share your knowledge and learn from a talented team. They offer a competitive package, opportunities for international travel and have a passionate and fun culture, flexible working arrangements and a great working environment.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
- £35,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission, OTE £70,000 - £90,000
- EMI approved share option scheme
- Career progression
- International travel opportunities
- Encouragement to attend international SEO conferences and training days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relaxed office environment - with a WIFI enabled garden (and team BBQs in the summer and snow ball fights in the winter!)
- You'll be joining a growing company, with a unique global proposition, at an early enough stage to make a big contribution to our success and to accelerate your career
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Business Development Manager (English speaking markets)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly