Business Development Manager - Cloud Solutions
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Sales Manager / B2B Sales / IT Solutions / Cloud Solution Provider / IT Reseller
A passionate and results driven Business Development Manager with a Cloud Solution Provider / IT Reseller background is needed to join a leading Managed Service and Cloud Solution Service Provider based in London. You will be joining a fast growing, exciting business which specialises in providing Cloud Solution, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring, IaaS, Backup and Archiving.
They are seeking a Business Development Manager with a Cloud Solution Provider / IT Reseller background to play a key role in selling their cloud solutions into clients across the UK.
The ideal candidate must have a background and ability in:
- Selling Infrastructure Solutions
- Managed services
- Disaster Recovery
- Remote Monitoring
- Archiving Cloud Solutions
Evidence of your excellent sales ability must be provided through your P60.
As a bright, driven and technically minded Business Development Manager, you will play an important role in proactively following up on prospects, generating new opportunities whilst managing existing accounts to drive up revenue.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Finding ways to secure new business, through following up telesales campaigns, calling potential customers, seminars, networking and exhibitions
- Managing day to day relationships with new and existing clients
- Using your experience and insight to upsell company products and services
- Working closely with directors and internal teams to build realistic and achievable sales strategies
- Interpreting technical language to a non-technical audience
- Presenting at seminars and breakfast briefings
- Preparing quotes and proposals
- Working closely with our industry leading IT partners including Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Symantec and CommVault
- A motivated self-starter
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent client relationship
- IT sector sales ability and a CV that demonstrates an ability to bring in new accounts whilst achieving a high degree of client satisfaction.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Profit related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Subsidised gym membership
It's not all work in the office. They hold table tennis tournaments on the terrace when it's warmer. If you don't fancy ping pong you can use the BBQ and just lounge with a beer.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Cloud Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly