We make data-driven decisions to improve our customers' journey to ensure that our marketing messages are getting to the right people. It helps us to optimise our marketing spend and activity.
The Web Analyst will support the team with dashboards, analysis and insights, and also be responsible for ensuring that our data is as accurate and comprehensive as possible. Where this isn't the case, you will identify solutions and work cross-functionally to implement them. This will also include working on change projects to ensure that marketing's reporting and analysis requirements are met, with a particular initial focus on reviewing and implementing attribution models beyond 'last-click'. Importantly, you'll be comfortable with using data to communicate a story, using data as a 'means to an end'.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the process to improve customer insight across our different channels and customer segments, and measure success.
• Deliver our testing programme; support/help with creating A/B and multivariate tests, advising on sample size, statistical significance, etc.
• Developing new ways to develop existing reporting and processes through automation that highlight key KPIs and metrics.
• Presenting data insights in such a way that these can be used for business and product decision making, providing data informed recommendations.
• Working closely with the Digital stakeholders to understand their analysis and insight requirements, continually evolving the offering.
• Working with agency partners, IT and data teams to enhance reporting and performance measurement, conducting detailed analysis when required.
• Debugging, prioritising and escalating analytics defects to ensure we capture and track the right data, in the right place, and at the right time.
• Driving and championing the use of digital data and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation within the Marketing team and wider business, including assisting in workshops and presentations.
Your background and skills must include:
• Proven experience in a similar analyst role, ideally gained in a financial services/regulated industry.
• Experience of leading and implement Marketing attribution projects.
• Experience in building data visualisations, dashboards and reports for a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Education: achieved 'A' Level passes (or equivalent) or higher qualifications, to include numerical, logic or statistical subjects.
• Data analytics skills and basic programming capabilities (e.g. Google Analytics, DoubleClick).
• Advanced Excel skills.
• A real passion for all things data: generating the insights and presenting a compelling way.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
In return, you can expect a rewarding career and to work with a great team within an award-winning, fast-paced, and rapidly growing company - where very few days are the same!