About the role
We are looking for an energetic customer focussed individual to join our IT Support team ( 1st - 3rd Line ) in London.
As a first point of contact for all staff with a query around Technology within Macquarie, you will have immediate impact on the service to the business and be the face of technology.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Providing technology support to Macquarie staff via telephone and to local staff via a walk-up support desk.
- Logging incidents and requests for continued problem resolution and tracking.
- Maintaining direct contact with users through the lifecycle of an incident or request.
- Providing diagnostics of a technical fault and suggested first-time-fix.
- Collaborating with second and third level technology teams as required.
- Assisting with office technology requests such as office moves and phone testing.
You will have excellent communication skills, and be able to think on your feet. You will have the ability to multi-task and prioritise as well as work effectively with minimal supervision. Previous experience in a Help Desk/Desktop Support role is desirable.
Your technical skills will include;
- Windows 7 PC support via phone, email and remote assistance tools.
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2013, Office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Mobility device support: iPhones and iPads.
- Remote Support Tools such as RDP and Remote Assistance.
- Support of Citrix based applications.
- Support of video conferencing technologies.
- Experience with a ticketing tool such as Remedy or ServiceNow.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diverse though brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you are capable, motivated and can deliver we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race ( including colour and ethnic or national origins ), religion or belief.