MOD - Operations Analyst ( Fixed Income & Credit )
Operations Analyst - Fixed Income and Credit
Our Market Operations Division are primarily responsible for providing trade validation, confirmation and settlement services for numerous front end businesses and sales teams.
For this role we seek a candidate who can take responsibility for:
- Funding of settlement flows. Intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails
- Oversight and monitoring of the Manila processing team
- Cash and stock reconciliations - daily resolution of assigned breaks
- Daily liaison with custodian banks, front and middle office, counterparties, clients and other internal divisions
- Working with both the local and global Operations group to drive identification and implementation of improvements in operational processes, from a control or efficiency perspective
- Increasing Straight-through Processing (STP) rates for paper confirmations
- Handling the confirmation processes for the FI&C/Central business, to ensure economic & non-economic terms are accurately represented on all outgoing confirmations
- Liaising with clients and the CFM Sales & Trading division on technical queries
- Funding of settlement flows related to repo (bilateral and triparty) and buy/sell bond trades. Intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A good understanding of the Bond and Repo infrastructure and processing procedures.
Do you have prior experience / skills in this space?
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.