Childrens Residential Care Worker
How passionate are you about supporting young people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities? What are you doing this week? You're free for interviews ? Keep reading...
What are the benefits?
- Alternate weekends
- Excellent rates of pay
- Interviews this week and next week
- FREE on-site cafe - eat with the children and build your relationships
- Career progression - fully funded NVQ courses
What are your responsibilities?
- Working with young people with physical and learning disabilities
- Assisting with social activities
- Personal Care
- Liaising with families, parents and other staff as required
- Working in a team and individually to deliver personalised treatment programmes
What is required?
- No experience required, as long as you are passionate and dedicated about helping young people
- Being a driver is advantageous
- Shift work - earlies, lates and alternate weekends
This exciting opportunity is waiting for you - please get in touch to get your new job where you get to make a huge difference to young people's lives!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora
Recruitment Specialist Surrey
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.