Market Risk Models (Model Risk) - Senior Audit Manager
Please note that it is not required to have internal audit experience for this role - the main focus is on Market Risk Model exposure.
- Lead and deliver on audit engagements within the Model Risk specialist area across all global divisions
- Provide subject matter assurance to the business regarding effective controls and risk management surrounding Market Risk & CCR models
- Provide guidance to junior members of the audit team and provide specialist support to other members of the Group Audit function
- Build effective relationships with Model Risk Management business units globally
- Test Market Risk Methodology controls to identify any issues
- Provide clear & concise reports to senior management on issues identified and recommendations to mitigate risks moving forward
- The candidate should have a mathematical background and preferably have a minimum Masters level qualification within Mathematics/Engineering/Physics field
- Internal Audit experience is preferred but not essential
- Minimum 8+ years experience within a quantitative driven role preferably in a Financial Services organisation
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to challenge stakeholders
- Self starter who can work autonomously and lead on global projects
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the year
Please apply for more information.