We are expanding our Innovations team and are looking for Associates to help us deliver Wellcome's innovations strategy. We help researchers and organisations across the world to transform great ideas, discoveries and inventions into treatments, products and cures for disease.
In this role, you will identify opportunities in translational research, evaluate proposals, and oversee and manage R&D projects in our portfolio.
Your work will include:
* undertaking due diligence of research proposals and evaluating project plans
* monitoring progress and managing Wellcome's interests in our funded programmes, including IP management
* representing Wellcome on project steering groups, at board meetings and in other forums, including conferences.
See full job description
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
* experience of working in a university or biotech/pharma research environment
* broad knowledge of science and healthcare
* ability to evaluate and analyze complex information
* strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to synthesise information to convey key points clearly and concisely
* ability to work under pressure, effectively prioritizing and meeting deadlines while delivering high-quality work.
We believe great ideas can change the world and improve health for everyone. At Wellcome, we help great ideas to thrive by supporting scientists and researchers, taking on big problems, fuelling imaginations and sparking debate.
Wellcome isn't just a supporter of great ideas; it's a great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and help our employees to develop in an open, respectful culture where differences are valued.
If you are talented and passionate about our work and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to improve health for everyone, then we'd like to hear from you. You can apply using the link below.