Right at Home Reigate and Crawley
Location: Redhill, Surrey Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: 40 hours
Salary Offered: up to GBP36,000 + performance based incentives
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home.
Right at Home provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation worldwide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Registered Manager for our office in Redhill, to manage, develop and grow the business.
At Right at Home Reigate and Crawley, we pride ourselves on quality and tailor every care package to meet the Client's needs with a preferred minimum duration of one hour per visit. It is imperative that the successful candidate is able to get on board with our brand's core values and beliefs and are able to grow our business and move quickly with change. We are looking for someone who will always go over and above our Client's expectations, put the quality of care at the forefront of everything you do and be able to develop a strong team to continuously strive for excellence. You will be a fundamental pillar in the overall smooth running of the operation and day to day business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of "Good" CQC inspection
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment
- Ensure consistent application of Right at Home policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high-quality CarerGivers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- Ability to ensure the Scheduling is effectively designed to ensure CarerGivers deliver the allocated care to the client.
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets.
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments, and Support Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers' expectations are exceeded by going the extra mile.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential.