Care Manager - Domiciliary Care
Our agency is an established domiciliary care provider based in Central London and working mainly with private clients in Zones 1&2. We are looking to expand and are therefore now seeking an experienced and energetic Care Manager to oversee the delivery of high-quality care while ensuring that compliance and best practice guidelines are observed.
The right candidate will be organised, enthusiastic, committed to providing quality care and have a desire to be a pivotal part in an expanding business. It would also be helpful if you experience generating sales leads and contacts within the social care sector.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Domiciliary care in the London area. You must also have an NVQ Level 3 minimum, QCF level 5 or equivalent qualification. This role also encompasses the position of Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission.
The role of Care Manager:
- Overall responsibility for the provision of high-quality person-centred care and managing the resources required to deliver the same.
- Responsible for the legal and ethical operation of the business, you will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the Care Acts and Essential Standards requirements.
- Compliance with CQC policies and procedures. Assist with generating new business and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Providing regular management reports to the Directors.
The ideal Care Manager;
- Will be committed to providing exceptional levels of care.
- Will realise the need for business growth to provide income to enable us to provide the best support and training for staff.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and a real ability to build relationships matched with strong organisational capabilities.
- Will be energetic and enthusiastic while remaining calm under pressure.
- Will demonstrate good IT skills and be able to adapt and learn about new technologies to enhance the business.
- Will understand that care management and business management are not the same.
Salary is competitive at GBP29,000 to GBP34,000 p.a. depending on experience, plus performance related bonuses. This is a chance to use your ideas, abilities and personality to really shape a business and be financially rewarded for success.