Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer / Mid-weight / Middle-weight / Photo Manipulation / Graphics / Design / Marketing Graphics / Photoshop / Illustrator
Are you a talented Graphic Designer? Do you want to work with an exciting, vibrant company in a modern, bright and spacious office in central London? Wait no longer read on to find out more!
With their growing brands, our client is looking for someone to join their Graphics team today. Ideally you will have worked within graphic design, targeting web for two or more years and feel confident creating everything from banners to newsletter graphics. Your main talents will lie in design and layout but you are also interested in brand identities.
You've got good attention to detail and following guidelines comes easy to you while being creative and sticking to the brand identity. Most important is your skill for design and that you are passionate about developing within the team.
Do you have what it takes?
- Ideally have an education from advertising or design school, digital agency or In-house agency
- Experience working with marketing graphic for both print and web
- Ability to follow brand and style guidelines and able to create new graphics in the same style
- Strong in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress skills
- Got a creative eye for colours and form and good knowledge in conversion design for web
- You are eager to get started and work towards deadlines
- Understanding brands and switching hats is something you are used to as multitasking is not new to you
- Excellent spoken English and effective communication skills, on chat, video calls or in person
- Others enjoy working with you and you take pride to deliver work to the teams that really represents the brands that you are working on.
What's in it for you?
Our client is a flat organisation which means less managers managing managers. They put a lot of trust in every individual, and know that if they get the tools and space to do what they do best, they will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why they have some of the greatest minds in the industry working with them.
Working hard also means that they need to be able to recharge their batteries once in a while, this is the reason why they want their office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge them in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Interested, what do you do next?
Waste no time and send your CV.
If successful, you will be required to submit a cover letter expressing your interest and why you want to work for them, and most important your Portfolio (via link or attachment). They need to see the sort of stuff you've been working with.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. They'll get back to you ;)
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly