The HR Manager will be a critical member of our HR team, ensuring that practices, programs and initiatives are consistent with our core values and ultimately have a direct impact on how we continue to be a leader within our industry.
In this role they will be act as a strategic partner to the EMEA leadership team based out of London, UK and provide HR expertise to employees and leadership across our Engineering and Commercial and Operations functions in the areas of employee relations, learning & development; performance evaluation, conflict resolution, employee relations and investigations, compensation liaison, recruitment liaison and organizational structure and design.
Duties & responsibilities
- Providing advice and counsel to the respective leaders of the Engineering, Operations and Commercial function on all matters relating to the acquisition, performance, development and retention of the organizations' employees.
- Partnering with the Learning and Development function to develop and implement a variety of initiatives focused on the development and retention of the organizations' employees, using big data to measure the effectiveness of these programs.
- Working with all of the HR disciplines (Compensation, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, & Recruitment) to ensure the timely and high quality delivery of programs, services and initiatives.
- Overseeing and project managing the administration and execution of the organizations' annual merit cycle, promotion panels, annual bonus cycle, spot bonus programs and other related programs in line with the US corporate policy, systems and processes.
- Educate and train managers on the performance management process and the goals of employee development and assisting managers in the handling of difficult performance discussions and/or terminations as well as coordinating any administrative duties associated with those discussions.
Skills, qualifications, experience required
- Degree from a leading institution
- Minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated HR experience and proven success as a Business Partner or HR Generalist
- Previous HRBP experience working with across multiple functions including Engineering/Sales and Marketing functions is preferred
- Experience using big data to measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives is preferred
- Ability to drive solutions autonomously, self-motivated; assertive
- Ability to work with and influence function leaders and tailor communication based on the audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a high-growth technology company is a plus
- Great story teller/presenter able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience
Closing date: 1 September 2017
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly