GBP35,000 to GBP45,000 DOE + 25 days holiday, Life Insurance x 3, Medical Insurance, 6% Pension, childcare vouchers and 9am to 5pm
A rapidly growing software company with customers worldwide are looking for an Office Manager to join their busy team as they develop their EMEA business. Duties will include Office Management, Order Processing and some Accounts duties.
Essential Skills required:-
- Strong IT literacy including a 'hands on' knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in invoicing, sales order process
- Ability to keep client, employee and company matters strictly confidential
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Desirable Skills in addition to the above:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SharePoint
- Previous experience within IT or software consultancy
Duties will entail, but will not be limited to:-
- General Office Management: sorting daily mail, arranging travel as needed, ordering office supplies and general office facilities management
- Employee Relation Management: execute on boarding activities for new employees in accordance with the procedures of corporate HR overseas, vacation and absence tracking, reviewing and validate expense reports
- Working with Corporate Head Office to occasionally generate annual software maintenance renewal contracts by tracking contract expiration dates, invoicing, and working with customers on their renewals.
- Customer Software: Distribution and tracking of all customer software licence keys for software products
- Liaising with Customers: Professional Services invoicing and tracking of contracts.
- Assisting with marketing activities from time-to-time
- Liaising with IT department for IT equipment as and when required.
- Managing mobile phone contracts
- Providing support services for team, both office and remote
- Invoicing and Credit Control and other ad hoc Accounts duties
- Order processing
- Support the sales team at Q ends (last day of quarter) after regular office hours
- Take responsibility on the EMEA territory, meaning, checking emails from home from time to time as they are an international company with different working hours and days
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:
Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.