Apprentice Administration and Marketing Coordinator
Vandu Language Services, based in Lewes are looking for an Apprentice Administration and Marketing Coordinator. If you have great organisational skills, an interest in social media and you can work on your own initiative then apply today!
The key tasks as part of the role include:
- To take bookings for interpreters and input data onto the online system, consistently monitoring day to day bookings.
- The other side of the role will be to work on Marketing for both Vandu Language Services and its sister organisation, Diversity Resource International (DRI), who provide training courses in the UK and in Africa.
- Bookings of interpreters are taken via email and telephone and therefore answering calls and emails will be a day to day task.
- The information gathered from booking requests must then be inputted into the online system.
- The Marketing side of the role will be to monitor social media platforms, post blogs and monitor websites.
- There may also be a need for the coordination of events.
- Vandu Language Services and Diversity Resource International (DRI) run from the same office by the same teams and therefore the tasks and roles overlap often.
Working week Mon-Fri 9-5, 40hrs per week
Weekly wage GBP122.50
Expected apprenticeship duration 16 months
Candidates are required to have excellent English skills both spoken and written, and have a sound knowledge of IT and/or media.
Candidates must have:
- A positive and professional attitude and friendly personality to fit in with our small team
- Good time keeping
- Initiative to work alone but also as part of a team and willing to support other members of the team with various tasks
It is essential to have GCSEs and/or A Levels in English and IT, or equivalent. Grades for GCSEs must be between grades A*-C.
It is desired to have GCSEs and/or A Levels in Languages, Media or Business, or equivalent. Grades for GCSEs must be between grades A*-C.
Future prospects There is lots to learn throughout both organisations and therefore candidates will have opportunity to grow and venture into new areas of the businesses.