Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday
Our client is a fast growing, independently owned Technology Company, which offers fantastic opportunities for career development. They have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to learn warehousing and develop their knowledge of logistics.
* Working and training as a Warehouse Operative
* Taking delivery of goods and supplies
* Barcoding and Scanning, and SAGE order management
* Checking for any damaged or missing goods
* Storing goods
* Moving stock around by hand and also by forklift truck
* Picking and packing
* Loading goods to be dispatched
* Keeping records of all stock
* Keeping working areas safe and clean
Skills & Experience desired:
* Good team player
* Great attention to detail
* Physically fit
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Hard working and able to use own initiative
* Excellent time management skills
If you are a confident and hard-working individual who is looking to learn and build a career in warehousing with a progressive company then this role could be perfect for you! Please call Kelly or Rebecca on for more information or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.