Customer Service Representative in Brighton
Department: Customer Services, OneFamily Admin
Reports to: Team Manager Customer Services
Direct reports: None
Contract status Permanent
Hours per week 37.5
Purpose of the role: You will be part of a team that delivers excellent customer service for OneFamily's customers throughout the lifetime of their contracts. OneFamily is growing rapidly and we are looking for individuals who can adapt to change and are passionate about the customer journey. Key accountabilities:
- Deliver an excellent level of service and a quality customer experience.
- Meet all individual and team targets, service level agreements and objectives.
- Ensure that the Society's 5 core values are an integral part of service delivery and run through all aspects of daily workloads.
- Maximise all continuous improvement and efficiency opportunities.
- Handle all customer contact including inbound and outbound customer telephone calls, secure messaging and administrative tasks and maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Promote the features and benefits of OneFamily's products relevant to the customer's needs and ensure customers have all necessary factual information to enable them to decide whether to buy on a non-advised basis. • Keep up to date with any changes to products, processes and procedures, to ensure the customer is given the correct and relevant information.
Values behaviours: Our values help define who we are as OneFamily. They come from the beliefs we hold, the way we behave and how we want to work together for our customers.
- Better Together
- Being Innovative
- Champion the Customer's Needs
- Doing What's Right
- Being Your Best
To apply for any of the roles, simply send us an email attaching your CV and telling us a little about yourself.