Intermediary Marketing Executive in Brighton
OneFamily is a customer-owned business that puts its customers first. Working with the Marketing and the Commercial teams, you will be responsible for the delivery and measurement of an integrated sales and marketing plan for the intermediary marketing activity. You will build close and collaborative relationships with our business partner stakeholders and in doing so create successful marketing campaigns and strategies.
- To deliver the integrated marketing and communications plan ensuring that it is designed to deliver against its sales and financial objectives
- To implement campaigns and communication activities within agreed timescales and budgets across all media types including the use of the prospect and customer databases, trade media, networks and portals. Make web copy changes as appropriate via the relevant CMS (content management system)".
- Collate, report and analyse campaign performance / other management information against agreed KPIs and make recommendations for performance improvements across all media types
- Support the delivery of further enhancements to the intermediaries contact strategy supporting the Sales team in making the most of every new relationship.
- Collate, report and analyse product, market and customer insight to support the development of marketing plans where such information already exists
- Work with the Account Management and the Sales teams to maximise all new marketing and sales activities / opportunities; suggest alternative strategies where these are not effective
- Support the wider Marketing Department by working cross functionally and making recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns, processes and procedures
- Providing support for the Sales team in growing business from their existing intermediaries as well as attracting new ones to the Brand and our product.
- Monitoring and analysing key information (such as campaign performance / market research and customer behaviours) to understand activity performance. To leverage competitor behaviour and the external environment to inform and shape the plan.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience of B2B marketing within the financial services industry particularly within the broker market and of the associated media landscape.
- You will deliver coordinated cross channel marketing activity to meet agreed sales, revenue and other relevant targets. Work with internal and external resources to ensure all activities are delivered to agreed budgets and timescales. Work with the wider Marketing Department and business to understand the impact of sales and marketing activity.
- Collate and report effective management information internally and externally, suggesting improvements where necessary, to inform future decision making.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
Customer Focused- Appreciates the impact of individual actions and collective behaviours in relation to the effect on the customer of the process, service or product provided. In doing so, takes appropriate action to ensure that the customer experience is positive (or where recognised as negative, takes steps to mitigate further dissatisfaction). A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role
Results Focused - Continuously mindful of the effect of the actions taken and the implications effect of these and how they affect the desired outcome.
Communication - Can readily convey information in a manner appropriate to the current audience. This may include complex or technically specialised messages. Can convey key messages succinctly and in a manner appropriate to the intended audience and in keeping with agreed brand style & tone.
Attention to Detail & Accuracy - Pays fine attention to detail. Understands the context of matters presented to them and the implications of errors occurring. Ideas, Innovation & Improvement - Seeks opportunities to make improvements to the current work being undertaken. Introduces new possibilities to resolving business issues and is not confined by convention. Has particular regard for process simplification and customer experience improvements.
Team Working and Collaboration - Contributing readily to ensure the success of the whole, even to the point of making personal sacrifice.
Personal Organisation & Time Management - Managing effectively the various (and potentially conflicting) demands which allows successful completion of the tasks at hand within the time available.
Values behaviours: Our values help define who we are as OneFamily. They come from the beliefs we hold, the way we behave and how we want to work together for our customers.
- Working together
- Being innovative
- Champion the customer's needs
- Doing what's right
- Being your best
Our values are unique to our brand. They give us purpose and focus. They are vital in helping us all 'do the right thing'. If we are confident that we are true to our values, then we can be sure that we are doing the best for our customers.
To apply for any of the roles, simply send us an email attaching your CV and telling us a little about yourself.