LGV C+E Driver
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client based in various locations across the South Coast areas in Worthing, Bognor Regis and Burgess Hill.
This job is a full time ongoing role to start as soon as possible, that could go to permanent for the right person.
The Class 1 (Category CE) Driver will be required to:
- Drive a Class 1 vehicle between various sites across the South area collection household recyclable waste and returning to a main site.
- Perform daily pre and post vehicle and load inspection.
- Follow all safety policy and procedures and complete all work in a timely and effective manner
- Fill out paperwork clearly and handed into the office at the end of the day.
The Class 1 (Category CE) Driver will be required to know and hold:
- Category CE (Class 1) Licence
- Up to date CPC
- Digital Tacho
- Good Geographical Knowledge
- Understanding of Tacho Laws
Hours of Work: Hours are generally 06:00 to 15:00 These start times can vary depending on routes, traffic and site working from.
Pay Rates: GBP10.00 per hour, min 8 hours per day with a premium rate after those hours.
- Accrual Holiday pay
- Weeks training at various sites with different vehicles
- PPE provided
If you feel you would be suitable for this role,please contact Lauren or Ashley in the Worthing office to find out more.