Senior IT Auditor, London, Banking, EMEA wide responsibility, London b
Senior IT Auditor, Associate Director, London, Banking, EMEA wide responsibility, London based, GBP76k + bens & bonus
We are looking for an internal IT Auditor with experience in IT Risk or Technology Risk Analysis to join a dedicated internal audit function that has EMEA wide responsibility for IT risk, service management, technology risk management and IT audits/SOX audits and testing. You'll be responsible for: auditing, accumulating and analysing data vital to the organisations functionality, identifying areas for improvement and providing solutions.
As an internal IT Auditor you will not only have traditional IT audit based responsibilities; you will have a variety of responsibilities covering a variety of business led projects from an IT Audit prospective. The Internal Audit function is responsible for areas such as internal IT Audit, IT Risk and Governance, IT audit, SOX audit, IT outsourcing, vendor service measuring, so, therefore, you will get the opportunity to work in all of these areas offering service control management.
You will be heavily involved in the centralised IT Audits as well as being assigned to business work streams to very much embed the IT Audit function from inception.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in IT auditing.
- Strong experience in technology or IT risk management.
- Experience in financial services would be highly preferable.
- Technical skills, preferably a background in IT (Windows, database, networks, UNIX etc.).
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards would be preferable.
- Experience with outsource management processes.
- IT/SOx Audit knowledge desirable.
- Understanding of IT controls and service management.
You will need to have the autonomy to proactively own and manage user problems through the incident life cycle and the ability to recognise patterns in incidents and the initial response process.
You should be able to demonstrate a proactive mindset in re-engineering processes to reduce frequency of incidents.