Vice President - Regional Sales
I am delighted to be supporting a global aviation company in their recruitment search for a VP Regional Sales. You will need an excellent command if the English language and French language skills would be very beneficial. This company is a highly successful, corporate organisation that are looking to expand their teams hugely over the next few years.
This company offers modern, corporate offices and a supportive environment. As the VP Regional Sales, you will grow business by developing sales strategy, sales opportunities, oversee the sales team and account managing.
* Developing sales strategy
* Overseeing of Regional Account Managers
* Developing new business and customers
* Strong aviation market understanding
* Client visits
* Excellent product knowledge
* Performance reviews
* Organising and attending of aviation sales and marketing events
* Ensuring compliance
* Liaising with directors
* Long distance travel to international offices and clients
* Demonstrate extensive experience within the aviation MRO industry and within a senior customer facing and sales role
* Strong understanding of other cultures and communication styles
* Willing and ability to travel internationally
* Strong organisation, time management and delegation skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Analytical and numerate skills
* Strong communication skills in English language and other languages would be advantageous, particularly French
* Excellent IT skills
* Annual Bonus
* 28 days' holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong background in sales, account management and management who is looking to contribute for a forward thinking, dynamic, international company.
The position is paying between GBP45,000 - 60,000 per annum, with benefits. The working pattern will be Monday to Friday, 7am - 7pm with flexible working.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the position, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.