We are recruiting support workers to work in Day Centres in Windsor between 0900hrs and 1600hrs, providing support to individuals with learning disabilities.
- Provide support with the personal needs of individuals as identified in their care and support plan.
- Engage in activities which help them to achieve their personal goals.
- Encourage and support individuals to establish and maintain positive relationships with their family and friends
- Provide social and emotional support to customers in line with policies & procedures and best practice.
- support to maintain individuals` wellbeing, safety and state of health, reporting any concerns.
- Provide care and support that is appropriate to the age, gender, disability, race, religion and sexuality of the customer to improve their quality of life and independence.
- Ensure all necessary records are accurate and up to date.
Benefits of working with CCB
• Paid travel time
• Paid mileage
• Holiday pay
• Pension scheme
• Paid trainings including field based
• Paid supervisions and annual appraisal sessions
• Thorough induction and orientation sessions - paid
• Contracted hours
• Career development plans and trainings provided (social care qualifications)
• Uniform provided
Above all you will be a valued employee working alongside a vibrant team of managers and colleagues providing highly rewarding services
• Experience of working in a learning disability setting not necessary but can be an advantage
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Driving licence and access to a car could be an advantage
If you think you are the right person, with a caring attitude, good communication skills and interested in pursuing a career in social care then please contact us for further details.