Purchasing Administrator (quick progression)
Pier Recruitment are looking for a highly organised and professional individual to join the purchasing department of a leading global aviation specialist. As a Purchasing Administrator, you will be responsible for liaising with suppliers to ensure a high-quality service is delivered.
You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to recognise and respond to any problems efficiently.
My client is an extremely successful global organisation with an excellent reputation and offers fantastic benefits including an annual pay review & annual bonus to mention just a few. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and fast growing company with opportunities for career progression.
This role is mainly looking after administration to start with and working up to completing all tasks below.
This company is well known for developing all staff quickly to increase basic salary and continue thier fast growth.
* Assisting in sourcing inventory that meets quality and industry approved standards
* Obtain quotes from vendors and input data
* Supporting Purchasing Executives to maintain inventory levels and support the business
* Assisting in negotiations with suppliers to acquire the best terms and price
* Issue purchase orders
* Accelerate orders to achieve delivery requirements
* Develop company/supplier relationships & attend supplier meetings
* Produce data reports and monitor the departments performance
* Assisting the Purchasing team leader as required
Desired skills & experience:
* Previous experience in an administrative role
* Knowledge of aircraft components would be desirable
* Professional and confident telephone manner
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Works well to deadlines and targets
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise a heavy workload and work well under pressure
* Works well using own initiative
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and experience in using Quantam would be advantageous
* Performance driven with a genuine desire to be successful
* Language skills are desirable
If you are a strong administrator with outstanding attention to detail, then please call Katie or Charlotte on for more information or apply today.
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday between 07:00-19:00 (flexible hours)
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.