My client is looking for an Executive to work in the MRO team. This stands for maintenance, repairs and operations
This department works in shift patterns of 7am - 7pm.
This role's purpose is to control the process of selecting repair services from approved suppliers, providing high levels of service and looking into quality and cost control.
Most of this role is to control the repair diary of what is coming in and out of the centre. There will be some negotiation on making sure they can get the right parts at the right price.
Duties are to include:
* Purchase repair services for the business and a third party
* Source suppliers who can offer products to match industry approved standards and quality
* Account management and relationship building
* Negotiating with suppliers and customers to obtain the best deals
* Evaluate reports on workshops and repairs and checking company processes and procedures are correct with costings
* Issue repair orders with approved suppliers
* Data entry into the database is done correctly and accurately
* Identifying modification and condition status and ensuring compliance is completed to the correct standard
* Providing support to both internal and external customers
* Developing good relationships with suppliers through both telephone and written communication
* Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations
* Dealing with repair administration
* Assist the management team with additional tasks and projects
* Assisting with reporting on the department and helping with KPI reviews
* Helping to train new starters with the IT systems and procedures
The ideal candidate:
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Strong communication skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Self-motivated and keen to succeed within a busy working environment
* Happy to work to KPI's with tight deadlines
* Ability to travel occasionally as and when required
Benefits to include:
* 25 days holiday
* Bonus schemes in place
* Progression opportunities
If you feel you match the description and have experience with the above tasks, please get in touch today. Charlotte or Katie will be able to help you on or apply online.
Our client can offer you a fantastic career within a forward thinking and highly interesting expanding business.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.