Account Manager - Cycling - London and South
Account Manager - Cycling
London and South
GBP33,000 - GBP37,000 + OTE, Company Car, Phone + Laptop
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating e-commerce solutions for cycling retailers in the UK. This company is on an exciting journey in the cycling industry as they break boundaries of what is possible in cycling retail, e-commerce and professional cycling. If you are passionate about cycling with a track record in sales this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking an Account Manager to service London and the South of the UK.
As an Account Manager, you will act as the main point of contact to the existing accounts and pro-actively continue to achieve growth through developing new accounts meeting your sales targets. You will be expected to identify new accounts and sales opportunities across the cycling sector within your area through relationship development.
- The successful candidate will have cycling industry experience and a proven successful track record in sales, maintaining current business and developing new business accounts
- The successful candidate will have proven regional sales and account management experience
- Ambitious, self-motivated individual who can work autonomously to achieve and exceed targets, both within the designated territory, the area and the total team
- Experience of selling/consulting into the cycling sector
- Commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business
- Candidates without cycling industry will be considered on the basis that they posses an outstanding aptitude for sales and account management with experience in a similar role
- Identify development accounts and forge professional relationships at all decision making levels and operational levels within the account
- To maximise sales opportunities within your own specified region and to make customers aware of any changes in the product line
- To produce accurate weekly sales forecasts and monthly product forecasts for each of the accounts
- Produce a quarterly tactic and strategy documents demonstrating all market segments within your specific area and individual customers and opportunities
- To produce, in conjunction with the accounts and new customers, drawings and plans for their needs. To then see the project through from design and implementation, through to delivery and ongoing.
As this is a Regional role, a full, clean driving licenses is essential, you will be expected to travel and be away from home on occasion so flexibility is needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and a leading brand in the sector. If you are an established sales person who loves cycling whether on road or trail get in touch now! Call Andrew on
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here