Senior Services Consultant GBP50k-GBP55k+ Bonus
If you enjoy flexible and rewarding work environments, and want a clear path to taking more responsibility/ownership of your area of expertise our client will provide it through mentoring, project management/thought leadership as well as helping them grow the business.
As part of a the Global Consulting team, you will be travelling to our customer sites in many vertical markets, assisting them with all facets of the software development life cycle from scope planning/requirements analysis, discovery sessions, technical implementations as well as product/solution training and workshops.
You will utilize latest Java and related technologies to build business-critical solutions to our customers licensing needs, enabling them to increase the value of their investment with our Software.
It will be expected that you are a dynamic individual, willing to travel up to 70% of the time (80% of that will be within EMEA) and be able to work out of the office on our projects of 2 to 20 weeks in duration.
My client is a dark horse of the software industry; you will have undoubtedly used their technology without even knowing it. With over 80,000 customers (including many big names in tech), offices all over the world and two decades of experience this is a unique opportunity to work with a market leader.
They offer a suite of software tools and technologies that for both users and providers of software and are fundamental to the IT industry. Their next generation software future proofs businesses, against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. It makes using software simple, cloud computing doesn't work without this technology!
• Java Development background (including J2EE)
• Experience working with cross functional development and operations teams to implement complex business and technology solutions
• General RDBMS experience (SQL, Oracle, other) as well SQL query building
• Extensive experience delivering external software integration projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid consultancy experience engaging with external clients
• Experience with support, issue tracking and escalation procedures
• Proven experience in all stages of software development project lifecycle from requirements capture through to implementation
Required Experience and Skills
• Previous experience implementing a licensing solution via homegrown, embedded or wrapper technologies
• Familiarity with software Installation, Activation and Registration processes
• A grounding in C++ would be an advantage
• .NET experience would be an advantage
• Exposure or previous experience with Web Services
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
For further details of this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV