Digital Marketing Campaign Manager in Brighton
Purpose of the role:
This role will involve the execution of digital campaigns and content marketing. OneFamily is increasingly operating in the digital environment and this continues to be a focus for the future. You will support the Digital Campaign Manager to deliver successful digital campaigns, increasing OneFamily's digital presence that supports sales, engagement and service requirements. You will drive the on-going development and improvements of OneFamily's digital presence, ensuring user journeys are seamless, new technologies are leveraged and conversion is optimised. You will utilise paid search, affiliate marketing, display advertising and other digital channels to drive sales - which will contribute to integrated campaign targets. You will support the customer engagement teams in the delivery of retention and engagement activities that drive lifetime value and brand loyalty. You'll also ensure our online service is delivered in line with business requirements.
The Digital Marketing Campaign Executive is accountable for campaign marketing across a range of products:
- Assist the Digital Campaign Manager with the development and execution of digital campaigns, SEO, display, retargeting and PPC campaigns
- Support the measurement and reporting on performance of all campaigns in support of the business profitability targets to set KPIs
- Monitor and optimise digital campaigns with guidance from the Digital Campaign Manager making recommendations for improvements where appropriate
- Create reporting that effectively highlights key results on digital campaigns and provides insights on improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. marketing, IT etc) to support execution of campaigns through creative development, targeting and production
- Create and manage high quality content for all digital channels ensuring audiences are communicated to effectively and in line with the OneFamily brand
- Ensure digital lead generation campaigns are optimised to increase conversion rates
- Customise, target and segment all digital marketing campaigns to relevant audiences
- Ensure all content on the website is optimised by utilising effective SEO
- Support the development, implementation and management of digital marketing campaigns and to use a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience in digital marketing preferably in Financial Services
- Marketing or Digital qualification
- Knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search retargeting, native ads, email, etc.
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Analytical and creative mind
- Proactive approach to work, taking the initiative where required
Our values help define who we are as OneFamily. They come from the beliefs we hold, the way we behave and how we want to work together for our customers. For leaders at OneFamily this means:
- Better together - sharing business knowledge to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Being innovative - encouraging experimentation and creativity.
- Champion the customer's needs - ensuring customers are at the heart of our commercial decisions.
- Doing what's right - proactively identifying and managing risk
- Being your best - being a role model and creating an environment in which my team can excel.
Our values are unique to our brand. They give us purpose and focus. They are vital in helping us all 'do the right thing'. If we are confident that we are true to our values, then we can be sure that we are doing the best for our customers
To apply for any of the roles, simply send us an email attaching your CV and telling us a little about yourself.