VAT Assistant Manager
Role: VAT Assistant Manager
Salary: GBP Negotiable
Our client is a leading practice firm with a large number of offices across the UK. This firm is looking for a VAT Assistant Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in Central London. This firm has a modern approach and is influential in terms of its services and clients that they deal with.
This permanent VAT Assistant Manager role requires the successful candidate to have previous experience dealing with clients that are of medium to large size. Additionally, you must have advisory and compliance experience. CTA is desirable but not essential.
Your key duties for this VAT Assistant Manger role will include:
• Deal with clients on VAT planning.
• Preparing VAT returns.
• Deal with compliance and disputes with HMRC.
• Be able to work with a large number of clients of different sizes.
• Preparation, submission and monitoring of dispute reconsiderations and VAT tribunal appeals.
• Assisting and advise in the preparation and review of VAT returns prepared on behalf of clients.
• Assisting and advising audit teams on VAT matters material to statutory audits.
• Provide VAT advice in terms of VAT regulations and support.
To succeed in this role you must be an experienced VAT professional with good experience in dealing with a large number of clients. Additionally, you must be comfortable in liaising with a number of offices, clients and HMRC.
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gabriella at Nielsen Grey. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.