DevOps Engineer, Puppet, Jenkins, LAMP, AWS
DevOps Engineer with 3yrs+ DevOps is needed by our client a leading digital publisher for an initial 6 months contract. In the role you will be working in their devops team in their Maidenhead offices Responsible for automatic deployment of applications and project infrastructure provisioning; providing the bridge between development and operations; creating a true DevOps culture.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer building and running infrastructure for production systems.
- Experience of working alongside developers and bridging the gap between Development and Operations within an Agile environment. An in-depth understanding of what DevOps is all about.
- Excellent experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery. Experience in automating build, release, test, and deploy using git (Bitbucket) and Jenkins and pipelines; Very good experience with Puppet,Terraform, Jenkins and LAMP.
- Ability to work with virtualized and cloud environments (RHEV / oVirt and AWS).
- Experience with working with Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience of one or more Agile frameworks (preferably Scrum).
- Deep understanding of Linux, including a variety of systems tools: from monitoring, alerting, and log aggregation to system performance analysis and tuning.
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: API's/REST, Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis. Strong scripting skills (bash, PHP, Groovy etc.).
- Capable of initiating innovation in deployment and administration automation.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly