German Speaking Sales Support Administrator
Description of Company
Square One is Europe's leading IT, ERP and Pharma Recruitment agency and has always excelled in finding the right talent for our clients. Within the IT and ERP markets we have specialist practices organised into technology verticals including SAP, Digital Media, Oracle & PeopleSoft, Development, Testing and Infrastructure. Our specialist Pharmaceutical practice was established in 2003 with a focus on all stages of the drug development life cycle.
Established in 1995 Square One was set up by industry leaders with the vision to create a recruitment company that employees would want to work for. With over 100 staff we are still privately owned and maintain our original mission; to empower people and companies to fulfil their visions. We operate in a fun, firm, fair and friendly way.
We offer a dynamic working environment in modern offices in the cities of London and Warsaw. At Square One we pride ourselves on the genuinely positive environment that we provide for our employees with a staff breakout area and regular company and team social events. All our staff are guided by highly experienced managers and supported by state of the art systems.
Overall Purpose of the Role
To provide pro-active administrative support to the sales floor:
- Providing fluent German speaking administrative assistance
- Registering, cleansing and formatting CV's
- Email Marketing campaigns
- Assisting the business/department heads in implementing new processes
- Communicate business, department and process changes to other members
- Create department reports
- Manage and book travel arrangements
- Covering incoming business calls
- Summary sheet loading and updates
- Covering desks in absences
- Database maintenance
- Project management and delivery
- Dealing with day to day ad-hoc enquires
- Fluent German essential
- Must have a 'cando' attitude
- Good time management skills
- Ability to juggle many tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicative skills
- Team player mentality
- Flexible attitude (happy to stay longer hours every now and then, if necessary)
- Professional phone manner
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Reporting to: Sales Support Team Leader
Regular liaison with: Sales Manager and Office Manager
Square One Values
- Firm, Fair, Friendly and Fun. At Square One we expect you to treat others how you would expect to be treated. Square One employees will be; honest, respectful, honest, ethical, trustworthy and open. Square One employees shall operate with complete integrity.
- Make Your Best Better. Square One endeavours to support employees' continuous individual improvement and development. Square One offers training to all levels of employees, we consider our training to be challenging, pioneering and adaptable to fulfil employee's needs.
- Long Term Relationships. Square One encourages employees to build long term relationships with not only candidates but with clients and Square One itself. Square One prides itself on its transparent approach encouraging employees to build a career with Square One and not just offer you a 'job'. Square One wants you to; Win (clients) Win (candidates) Win (SQ1).
- Accountability. Square One anticipates all employees will be willing to raise their hand and take responsibility and ownership for their actions.
- One Square One. Square One was built on the view of 'We, Not I', operating throughout the business with a team focus. Square One promotes inclusivity, meritocracy and holds the view that everyone is special and no-one is more special.