IFRS 9 Implementation Manager - 12 Month Contract
IFRS 9 Implementation Manager
- Supporting bank's IFRS 9 business readiness and implementation.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the risk and impairment models used and work with the various business stakeholders to ensure the IFRS 9 is implemented (with particular focus on the credit and business teams).
- IFRS 9 experience.
- Experience working with Moody's credit risk models and products - work experience at Moody's is highly desirable.
- Risk calculations and modelling experience is also essential - PD LGD, EAD.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.