- To manage and ensure the news flow is communicated in the national, local and trade press (including: Alternative Finance, Property, Pensions, Infrastructure and Investment Press)
- Planning campaigns on key funs, assets, business lines and research
- Produce written materials in the form of press releases, articles, speech writing and presentations
- As part of the PR team, you will act as a point of contact for all press enquiries, responding quickly to requests in order to manage stories and facilitate additional comment opportunities
- Writing and supporting internal communications to both the business and group
- Events support including major press events and speaker slots at industry conference.
You will have previous experience as a PR Manager within a Financial Services firm with a particular focus on Real Assets.
Previous experience of working with trade press particularly within the Alternative Finance, Infrastructure sectors.
Commercial Real Estate PR experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential
Degree educated or equivalent
Please note, this role will only suit someone from a financial services real asset background