LTT - Business Resilience ERP Manager
Our Enterprise Risk Management practice is currently expanding and we're seeking talented, high performing professionals to join our London team as a Manager. If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK's leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, our practice could be the right opportunity for you.
With a background in Enterprise Risk Management, you'll have experience in designing and implementing risk management frameworks and be passionate about the value that can be derived from effective risk management. The successful applicant will have practical experience, ideally gained within a large consultancy or client organisation, of conducting some or all of the following activities:
- Developing bespoke risk management frameworks and processes
- Conducting risk identification interviews and facilitating risk assessment workshops, including at executive management levels
- Developing key risk indicator suites
- Practical articulation of risk appetite
- Design of risk reporting templates and dashboards
- Conducting risk analytics, such as horizon scanning, scenario and strategic risk analysis etc
- Delivering impactful risk management training
- Providing on-going risk monitoring support
- Highly confident and resilient, comfortable asserting yourself with senior clients (Executive and Board level)
- Strong technical risk management knowledge (i.e. 5 years + experience) and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks
- Knowledge of prevailing corporate governance requirements
- Solid financial and commercial acumen and understanding
- Excellent presentation skills and experience planning and facilitating workshops / risk exercises with senior level audiences
- Robust diligence and ability to pay close attention to detail, including impeccable report - writing skills
- Familiarity with common risk analysis techniques, understanding of scenario modelling etc.
- Ability to innovate and think laterally
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with ability to build trust and rapport with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven team management skills, including coaching and development of junior resources
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with little management oversight
- Commercially focused and strong business development skills
If you're successful you'll undertake client work which includes for example:
- Managing and delivering assignments
- Working as part of a team or independently depending on the size of the assignment
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Identifying and developing client opportunities
- Partial and full-time client secondments
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It's work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here