Level 2 Business Admininstration Apprenticeship/Trainee, Office Admini
Total Environmental Compliance Limited are recruiting a Business Administration apprentice, to join their team in Ringmer, East Sussex. If you are enthusiastic, have great communication skills and have an attention to detail then apply today!
The purpose of the role is to be an Apprentice Office Administrator to carry out general duties as well as supporting the Southern team. The key tasks will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Report writing
- Reporting non conformances to clients
- Note taking
- Filing Management of KPIs (Key Point Indicators)
- Emailing clients
- Management/control of laboratory certificates
- Greet visitors
- Book hotels, couriers and travel requirements
- Scanning/saving/uploading of documents
- Photocopying and binding
- Updating of spreadsheets (mainly Excel)
- Data inputting
- Scheduling meeting rooms
Working week Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 37.5hrs
Weekly wage GBP206.45
Expected apprenticeship duration 16 months
The essential skills for the role include:
- Articulate in the English language, verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office).
- An attention to detail for accurate note taking, record keeping and data entry.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, all-rounder Office Junior to support the day to day running of the office. You will be supporting the Media, Marketing and Client Manager and the activities of the wider team. Other essential personal qualities include:
- Good attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- A good communicator
- Able to work in a team
- Someone with a fabulous, bubbly can-do attitude!
- Willing to get your hands dirty to do what it takes to support the business
- High standard of personal presentation
It is essential to have an English GCSE at grade D or above, or equivalent.
This is an ever growing business with numerous opportunities to move forward within the company. Ideally the candidate will complete their apprenticeship and stay with us.
Things to consider
The benefits include the company pension scheme (after probationary period) and an additional bonus will be paid for full weekly attendance. There will be an initial requirement for the chosen candidate to attend our Head Office (based in Cheshire). You will undertake between one and two weeks of administration training with our administration team. The purpose is to learn all aspects of assessment and non conformance report writing. All travel, food, accommodation expenses will be paid for by the company.