Sales Manager

Recruiter
Genesis Associates
Location
Croydon
Salary
£40000 - £48000 per annum + +£8K Allowance, Pesion, Healthcare
Posted
05 Aug 2017
Expires
16 Aug 2017
Sector
Sales
Sales Manager - Decorative Exterior Cladding Job Title: Specification Manager - Decorative Exterior Cladding Job reference Number: IT-J18546 Area to be covered: London (South of the River) Based: In commuting distance of London Remuneration: £40,000 - £48,000 (Depending on Experience) 10% of basic salary Benefits: Car Allowance £650 p/month, Pension, BUPA Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop ROLE: Specification Manager - Decorative Exterior Cladding Responsible for sales of a high quality exterior rainscreen cladding system 85% of your time will be spent generating specifications from architects Remaining 15% will be spent selling to main contractors, installers and specialist cladding contractors Typical sales cycles of 12-18months Targeted to achieve around 70,000 Sq. m2 of projects per annum Conducting CPD presentations Typical project bank of around 100-120 projects Regular reporting on the company CRM systems EXPERIENCE: Specification Manager - Decorative Exterior Cladding Demonstrable track record in specification sales to architects Ideally existing relationships with architects in London Experienced in sales of exterior or interior design lead building products such as cladding, rainscreen cladding, facades, building boards, translucent panels OR design lead interior products such as flooring, commercial carpet, wall coverings, natural stone, partitions or interior glazing Genuine interest and appreciation for architecture Proven track record in field based sales Capable of new business generation and expanding existing relationships The Company: Circa £10 Million UK Turnover Manufacturer Industry Sector: Exterior Cladding, Decorative Cladding, Building Boards, Facades, Curtain Walling, Architectural Aluminium, Commercial Glazing, Rainscreen Cladding, Brick Slip, Natural Slate Cladding, Stone Cladding, Interior Furnishings, Specification Sales, A&D Please contact Izaac Thaw at Genesis Associates on 01625 446 094 or email for an immediate interview. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/izaacthaw/ This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75244244

More jobs like this