Management Accountant - New Malden
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world's largest travel agency groups. Known for being an award-winning company to work for, we pride ourselves on our people and our customers. Due to our growth and success, we have a wonderful opportunity for a Management Accountant within our head office in New Malden, London (24 minutes from Waterloo).
The Management Accountant will form part of the Group Finance team and be responsible for the timely completion of the FCTG UK & Europe's financial and management reporting. It's an exciting time for us as we continue our growth and expansion into Europe and the Management Accountant's role will consequently evolve with the company. As such, you'll need a significant degree of flexibility to respond to the changes within the company, parent company businesses and wider finance department.
- Work with the team to produce timely and accurate reporting to control company performance and aid decision making
- Produce and analyse financial information
- Assist Business Leaders with understanding the financial implications of business decisions
- Deliver excellent customer service to the business
- Provide group level analysis of key business drivers
- Demonstrate flexibility in supporting Group Finance, Central Finance and the wider finance department
- Be the key resource for other team members, contributing strongly to team objectives
- Contribute to finance projects and activities
- Help develop and maintain internal control procedures to manage risk and protect business profit
We are looking for someone who has experience of financial analysis and strong business acumen, with at least 2 years' management accounts experience in a commercial business. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified professional (will consider finalists) qualification ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent/QBE (degree level education)
- Proactive, self-motivated and focused
- Flexible and quick to embrace change
- Persuasive with influencing ability
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Able to challenge accepted business convention
- Highly skilled in systems, particularly advanced Excel skills
- Willing to put in the hours to meet tight deadlines
The rewards and benefits
For this Management Accountant role, you'll be rewarded with a GBP30K-GBP40K salary (DOE) and the opportunity to earn a monthly incentive, according to targets your meet and exceed! On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our benefits:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan - you can claim for optical, dental and other treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work?? Institute AND The Sunday Times). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
No agencies please