Salary: GBP16k-GBP18k DOE
Hours: NO Weekend work - Mon-Fri Full Time
Must have a Full UK Driving Licence to apply
My client is looking for a dynamic and personable Lettings Negotiator/Administrator to join their busy independent agents based in Hove.
* Liaising with tenants and landlords
* Giving exceptional customer service to potential applicants coming into the office
* Processing applications
* Obtaining references
* Compiling tenancy agreements
* Processing renewal agreements
* Liaising with contractors and booking in maintenance works
* Building strong relationships with landlords
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally a proven working knowledge within lettings or property
* Strong team player
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Confident communicator and well presented
* Full UK driving licence
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly agents that believe in life/work balance and no weekend work! For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.