Barnett Hill Hotel is the newest member of the Alexander Hotels family joining the Group in September 2016.
Barnett Hill is a beautiful Queen Anne style property, built in 1905, set within 26 acres of lovingly maintained gardens and woodlands, sitting in the heart of the Surrey Hill area of outstanding natural beauty just outside Guildford, Surrey. This idyllic location is 15 minutes from Guildford town and 45 mins from Central London. Since 1944 Barnett Hill has been used for training, conference and events, with bedrooms later being added; to date it now serves as a beautiful venue for leisure, dining, wedding and conference events. Bedrooms at Barnett Hill show historic and contemporary personalities. Each room is individually decorated, comfortable and finely appointed. Many are in the main house and other located in an adjacent bespoke accommodation building. Currently a 3 Star Hotel Peter & Deborah Hinchliffe have exciting plans for refurbishing and redeveloping the property to give it that Alexander Hotels sparkle.
- The hotel today offers;
- Stunning grounds of 26 acres
- 60 bedrooms Restaurant Bar and Lounges
- 15 function/conference rooms catering for us to 70 guests
- 3 suites for Civil Ceremonies
Join our Housekeeping team under the direction of our experienced Housekeeping Manager, Shane Springett. There is a team of housekeeping assistants as well as an inhouse maintenance team to support you.
An energetic worker is required, with a good eye for detail to ensure excellent standards of cleanliness in guest bedrooms and bathrooms as well as across the Hotel public areas.
- Working 6 hrs per day 5 days per week, 40 hrs per week including weekend shifts
- Changing bed linen daily in all guest bedrooms
- Cleaning guest bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors ensuring all rooms are ready for 3pm guest arrivals
- Ensuring all corridors are clean and tidy and any dirty linen is returned to the laundry
- Ensuring public areas of the hotel are cleaned and well presented
- Good attention to detail with previous cleaning experience
- Enthusiastic about cleaning and presentation
- Methodical in working routines
- GBP15,600 , part time candidates considered
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday