Web/Graphic Designer - London
Web/ Graphic Designer
We are offering a unique opportunity to work with an exciting, rapidly growing Womenswear brand that produces trend savvy collections endorsed by many famous faces. They are looking for a Web/ Graphic Designer to join their friendly head office in North London. You will be passionate, hardworking, practical and able to work well under pressure. This is a fast paced role, but a great opportunity you do not want to miss if you love fashion and celebrities!
Web/ Graphic Designer - The Role
- Maintaining and driving forward the current B2C platform to new levels to attract new business and promote all product aspects
- Re-touching images following photoshoots etc. using Adobe Photoshop, for use on the website, POS and other marketing materials
- Colour match and correct images, ensuring high quality is met
- Create graphics and banners for the website
- Design and create online Marketing campaigns
Web/ Graphic Designer - The Candidate
- Highly organised, self-motivated and a great team-player
- Creative eye for detail as well as being commercially astute
- Confident and experienced user of Adobe Photoshop
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience working in a similar role
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.