French Speaking Sales Executive
My Client is a well-respected global media organisation who has an exciting opportunity in their events division. Seeking to recruit a B2B sales person to attract C level Executives to attend their award winning events.
My client is a specialist conference and events department of one of the world's leading media and publishing organisations. Our clients host over 200 events and year with over 20000 delegates.
Working as part of a busy, award winning sales team, the successful French Speaking Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events primarily into the European market
The French Speaking Sales Executive will have:
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing / media environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Able to Speak and write in Portuguese
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Available to start immediately
The French Speaking Sales Executive will receive:
- An hourly rate of GBP10-13.
- Training and development.
- Great flexibility
- Based in London