- The role will entail working on a new project to build a credit risk monitoring service for the FX business.
- This service will provide credit checks for settlement risk, net open position and potential future exposure for FX clients and will be used by our e-commerce and algo trading platforms.
- There will be a strong emphasis on performance, simplicity and robust code design as this system needs to work seamlessly with one of the market's leading electronic trading platforms.
- This service will also have a front end for use by Sales and credit risk management.
- Green field project with responsibility for managing the existing system.
- Excellent software development skills in JAVA. C# also desirable.
- Working knowledge of Coherence and Oracle RDB's are also useful.
- Multithreading/concurrency experience a plus, but not required.
- Investment Banking experience is not required.
- AGILE experience.
- Numerate, logical and analytical approach.
iKas International Ltd is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."