Senior Sponsorship Manager
Purpose of the Role: To help Marathonbet achieve maximum ROI from its partnership investments. This role will coordinate with all the countries and regional managers as well as all social media teams.
- Working on the activation of all sponsorship and partnership properties across all sports.
- Contributing innovative brand activation ideas.
- Leveraging Marathonbet's partnerships to help enhance its brands' image globally.
- Driving new customer acquisition by using Marathonbet's partnerships.
- Ensuring that Marathonbet receives maximum ROI from its partnership investments.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team on brand messaging.
- Monitoring competitors' activity and reporting findings.
- Helping research new partnership opportunities.
- Assisting with regular projects (videos, activations, email campaigns, competitions).
- Assisting in building and maintaining the relationships between Marathonbet and its partners on a daily basis.
- Providing regular progress reports and feedback on partnership accounts.
- Providing support and covering the Marketing and Social Media teams as and when required.
?? Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
?? Attending industry conferences and PR related development seminars.
?? Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
?? Escalating issues to CCO as appropriate.
?? Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous Experience in Sponsorship.
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of sports, especially football.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the betting industry.
- A sound knowledge of the business of sport.
- Strong numerical skills, with the ability to creatively interpret ROI results.
- A working understanding of social media (particularly Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with people at all levels of business.
- Ability to create engaging email copy.
- Attention to detail, especially when proofreading own work.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, helping to build a rapport with fans and partners.
- Good understanding of business practises globally.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Photoshop skills.
- Experience in marketing in the gambling or sports industry.
- Must be flexible and able to work in the evenings and during weekends if required.