GROUP RESERVATIONS SUPERVISOR
GROUP RESERVATIONS SUPERVISOR
Based at our Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, which is part of Alexander Hotels a private group of luxury hotels of distinction just outside London.
Our Group has expanded in the last year to 4 luxury hotels and spas across the Southeast of England. We have a Group Reservations Office that takes all accommodation bookings as well as all Spa Day bookings for our 2 Utopia Spas.
Headed up by Matt Linkin our Group Reservations Revenue Manager we have recently recruited an Assistant Revenue Manager and would now like to recruit a Reservations Supervisor to complete our enlarged team.
With responsibility for supporting the Group Reservations Agents in delivering outstanding levels of customer service while also ensuring the team deliver on their financial targets, and gain their bonuses!
Please see our website for full details of our beautiful hotels.
Working with a team of 6 Reservations Agents and a Reservations Administrator. You report to the Assistant and Group Reservations Revenue Manager with responsibility for handling telephone enquiries and administering guest bedroom bookings from enquiry to confirmation. A friendly warm personality, someone who is enthusiastic about our beautiful hotels and is keen to help the guest with planning their stay and choosing the best options for them to ensure total satisfaction is our key requirement. The role will also require someone who also has the ability and experience to support the team to achieve the same level of success.
- Enquiry handling on the telephone
- Giving information on bedroom availability and rate structure across our four hotels
- Inputting reservations for bedroom, restaurant and lounge bookings
- Booking in beauty treatment bookings related to bedroom or spa day bookings made
- Administering bookings and actioning accurate and timely confirmations to all guests, online, by email and by letter
- Coaching and training new and existing team members to be successful
- Supporting the Managers with the implementation of, and communication of offers, special rate packages
- Motivating and supporting the team to achieve financial targets while maintaining excellent levels of guest service
- Monitor and evaluate performance to ensure the focus on bookings across the 4 hotels
- Manage the use of Guestline and Premier Spa systems to ensure they are used effectively and accurately as reservations systems
- 2 years experience in a Reservation or Call Centre environment is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computerised reservation experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail when direct inputting data into our systems
- Can demonstrate flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Available to work 5 days on a rota basis including weekend shifts (1 weekend off in 3). The office opens 8am - 8pm so your 8 hr shifts will be completed between these hours
- GBP18,000 + GBP2,400 incentive bonus (GBP20,400 OTE)
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday