Based from offices in Bracknell for a national facility's management company.
Working as an IT Project manager for a specialist Data and IOT division. The role is focused around delivery of projects in Connected Work Spaces.
- To ensure core objectives at hit through the timely project Delivery.
- To plan, execute, and finalise projects according to deadlines and within budget.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- To co-ordinate with the Projects Team, third party suppliers and internal resource to deliver projects within agreed timescales.
- Execute projects within the defined project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Co-ordinate tasks and responsibilities with appropriate personnel.
- Identify and seek to resolve issues and time/resource conflicts within the project team.
- Participate in project reviews to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Experience in managing projects
- Competency in project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Knowledge of PM tools and techniques modules, methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure and/or software development methodologies.
This role requires a hands on / delivery project manager that can make things happen. With the role looking at Data and Internet of things in Connected Work Spaces, it requires a general IT understanding rather than an out and out technology pm.
In return you will be working for a highly sought after FTSE 250 company. Offering a salary of GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 plus benefits.
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.