Care Coordinator/Senior Care Worker
Main duties of the role:
- Manage designated area of business
- Report Welfare, safety and other issues to management as required
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly basis as required.
- Deal with clients and families when required.
- Support staff with introductions to clients
- Shadow caregivers with clients when requested
- Carry out supervisions with staff when required
- Spot check staff with a developmental approach
- Assist with service calls and reviews
- Cover care visits when required
- Support with training and recruitment when requested
- Develop and manage activities within each area.
- Cover On call
- Deputise with appraisals
Develop teams and skills within designated areas