Business Development Executive - French Speaker
Job Title: French Speaker - Business Development Executive
Salary: 19-20k with great benefits
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated and driven people to join this client's team, with the desire to develop a career within a fast moving and energising environment.
The right candidate will have previous, demonstrable business development experience and phone sales. This will predominately be a phone based role as the territory being covered is across France. You must be able to speak both English and French fluently to be successful in this role.
* Creation of new business target lists, generated by personal research in to the geographical area.
* Researching trends and customer requirements for the market
* Targeting new & existing sales opportunities via email and cold / warm calling
* Build and maintain the database of new business leads and opportunities
* Work with other departments to create bridges between potential and existing customers.
* Manage an effective reporting and business development cycle for the key accounts
* Make sure the objectives of the potential client are met to develop further business
Skills & experience:
* French speaker
* Demonstrable experience of working in a B2B phone sales environment
* Confident communication skills, both oral and written
* Customer relationship management, selling & negotiating experience
* Computer literate
* Self-motivated & uses own initiative
* Motivated by working in a fast paced, target driven environment
* Good attention to detail, with great listening skills
* Ability to work to deadlines and/or under pressure and to remain calm
If you are an energetic business developer looking to take the next step in your career then please call Kelly or Rebecca on for more information or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.