Senior CAREGiver - Community Based
We are a deeply caring, high quality care provider and are looking for a motivated individual to join our friendly team. We deliver care and support to adults across Egham, Staines, Virginia Water, Englefield Green, Chertsey, Addlestone and Windsor. The role is part time at this time and is community based. As it is working with people it is a very rewarding role. There is great career progression for the right person.
Key responsibilities are:
- Delivering high quality care to our clients
- Nurturing our team of CAREGivers to be their best through supervision, support visits and appraisals
- Introducing CAREGivers to clients, ensuring the match is right
- Assessing CAREGiver competency and mentoring and supporting them as and when necessary
- Facilitating social events in the community for our CAREGivers
- Conduct Quality visits with our clients and follow up in a timely and professional manner
- On Call one weekend in four and one evening during the week.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and positive individual who likes people and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience of caring is desirable even if just a family or friend
- Fully flexible to work some evenings and every other weekend.